Best Toaster Oven: 2 in 1, Review 2019
Throughout the year, parents are busy managing family schedules and everyone is multitasking their day, trying to fit more cooking into their daily lives. Why not invest in a two-in-one toasting sensation that makes cooking easier and more convenient?
Below, we have specially gathered three similar choices of oven attached with toaster; simply called 2 in 1 toaster oven from a well-known electronics manufacturer – Hamilton Beach. These products hold great advantages in advancing our daily life.
Forgot to defrost or plan ahead? No worries – you can quickly and easily toast or cook fresh or frozen breads, bagels, waffles, pastries or pizza in no time with the Toastation Toaster & Oven. Stop resorting to the microwave for zapping leftovers and choose a dual toaster and oven in one that heats food more evenly, delivering fresh, mouthwatering taste as good as it was the day you prepared it. Furthermore, with the help of these two-in-one toaster oven, you no longer complaint about cleaning it after cooking.
3. Hamilton Beach 31156 Countertop Toaster Oven Stainless Steel
Unclutter your counter with the Hamilton Beach 2-in-1 Oven and Toaster. This unique combo lets you cook pizzas of any size you favoured with a tender, crispy crust and toast bread evenly in 40% less time than a traditional toaster oven. With the simple slide of a lever, switching from the extra-wide slot toaster to the spacious oven is never a rocket-science, which makes it perfect for the rush morning breakfast or busy weeknight dinner.
Bake, broil or toast – this 2-in-1 appliance gives you the flexibility to cook a variety of foods. Set the temperature and timer to your exact specifications using the easy-to-turn knobs. The auto shutoff gives you peace of mind that your food will not overcook once the time is up. Moreover, use the stay-on setting for batch cooking and more. And you don’t have to turn the oven upside down to remove crumbs – it slides out easily from the front.
- Saves counter space
- Separate toast shade selector
- 60 minute timer with auto shut-off
- Crumb will slide out onto a tray
- 2 racks in one oven
- Rack, removable crumb tray and bake pan are included
- The back heating element seems to work slightly unlikable.
2. Hamilton Beach 22703 Ensemble Toastation Toaster Oven
No more clutter on your counter by the help of the ultimate 2-in-1 appliance – the Toastation Toaster and Oven. This compact toaster and oven lets you toast golden brown bread slices or cook pizzas with a tender, crispy crust in less time that you’ve ever experienced in the past. With the simple slide of a lever, switching from toaster to oven is a kid’s job. This is a perfect fit for rush morning breakfast or busy weeknight dinner. You can control the temperature by using the adjuster placed on the right of the oven. It also designed with a toast shade selector and an automatic toaster shutoff add convenience as well as a removable crumb tray makes cleaning easy.
- Toasts 24% faster than a leading toaster oven
- Reheats pre-cooked chicken nuggets 28% faster
- Uses 73% less energy than a conventional oven
- Toast shade selector with 6 settings
- Toasting slots fit bread, bagels and English muffin halves
- Oven fits two 16″ pizza slices
- Automatic toaster shut-off
- Baking pan included
- Removable crumb tray
- If the bread is too large, it might be overlap when placing two slices of bread into the toaster slot.
- Due to its size, the heating elements might be too close for your foods.
- The toaster lever is sort of flimsy.
1. Hamilton Beach 22720 Toastation Toaster and Oven, 2 Slice Black
The Toastation Toaster & Oven from Hamilton Beach offers ample space for double-the-cooking pleasure. Unlike toasters or smaller ovens that can only toast two bread slices or cook a small meal at a time, this space-saving, quick-heating toaster and oven all-in-one can do both. With the simple slide of a lever, which makes it easy to switch from toaster to oven by just a slight push of your finger. What enhances the quality of it is the built-in controls signal when the food is ready and comes equipped with an automatic shut-off system. As for that, we can name it “smart cooking”.
Designed with no-fuss cooking in mind, the Toastation Toaster & Oven has all the same great features you would expect from a stand-alone toaster or a larger conventional oven packed into one space-saving design. Moreover, it is fully loaded with cooking options for either mode to give you delicious, great-tasting results, without heating up the whole kitchen or spending lots of time. The extra-wide bread slot at the top is big enough for the halves of a thick bagel, English muffin, Texas toast or even couple of hot dog buns. Even better, below the toaster slot is a spacious lower oven that fits two large New York-style pizza slices.
- Quickly bake and heat your favorite foods
- Toasts up to 30% faster than the leading toaster oven
- Extra-wide top toasting slot
- Easily switches from toaster to oven for versatile cooking
- Select and change toast shade each time
- Removable crumb tray and racks are included
- Also includes a durable baking pan
- Two slices of bread might receive heat differently in one toaster slot.
- Consider the size of the bread slice to avoid overlapping when placing inside the slot.
- Heating elements are quite near to your food, which somehow burn the edges.
Conclusion for Toasters
In conclusion, I think that one of the best ways to save up some time when cooking is being able to cook more than one meal at the same time. Whether it is a bread toasting situation, re-heating your frozen food, or even cooking a quick breakfast when you face a rush morning, these 2 in 1 toaster oven can help you with that. Even though you might have read some of the disadvantages of each product, you should also have a closer look at the great benefits they provide. It shouldn’t be too hesitate to try out to experience something on your own so that you have a better understanding about how things are. Purchase one of these, you will how it goes.